Thursday Evening Schedule
- Worship begins at 6:00 pm in the Sanctuary ~ This is a great time of praise and worship, great testimonies, and teaching.
- Newcomers 101 begins at 7:00 pm in the Sanctuary ~ This is a one-time group for our first-time guests to help you understand what Celebrate Recovery is and answer any questions you may have.
- Open Share Small Groups begin at 7:00 pm in the Adult Education Area on the Second Floor ~ Groups currently available are Women's Life Issues, Women's Chemical Addiction, Men's Life Issues, and Men's Chemical Addiction. More groups will be added as the need arises and leaders are available.
- Coffee & Dessert are served from 8:00 to 8:30 in the Bostick Room.
- Celebration Place (for children in 1st through 6th grades) meets in the ZONE from 6:00 to 8:00 pm.
- The Landing (for students in 7th through 12th grades) meets in the Student Area from 6:00 to 8:00 pm.
- Childcare is available for preschoolers in the Preschool Area from 5:45 to 8:00 pm.